|Owner/Builder:||Peter Kovesi firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Modifications:||The boat is rigged as a balanced lug cat ketch rather than as a yawl as designed. The rig is very quick to set up and performs well. The mast can also be stepped in the normal central position allowing the mainsail to be set on its own. More information on the modifications I have made can be found here.|
Trips, Videos and Links
Videos are by Paul Ricketts who was my sailing partner in many of our
Very sadly Paul is no longer with us.
- Perth to Cape Naturaliste and return. A 550km trip over two weeks in March-April 2022
- Sail Caledonia 2019 An epic event sailed with Jim Black and Dave Cliff in the Drascombe Two Brothers.
- Some notes and advice on cruising in Shark Bay
- My thoughts on dinghy cruising safety
- Rowing Geometry for Fat Boats - My rowing setup.
- Shark Bay: Denham to L'Haridon Bight to Monkey Mia The 2017 Shark Bay trip made with Chris Robinson.
- Shark Bay: Cape Inscription or Bust! The 2016 Shark Bay trip made with Stephen Holden.
- Walpole in the Trees Regatta 2016
- Geographe Bay 2016
- Epic cruise
of Shark Bay made with Paul Ricketts in 2015.
- Easter in Albany 2015
- Navigator Nutters Albany 2015
- Day trip to Rottnest 2014
- Video: Capsize test